Wednesday 20 October 2010

Mr. Stephen Sondheim and Ms. Betsy Jolas

It has been a privilege to have been in the company of some of the world's finest composers this week. I cannot express my awe and gratitude for the gems that have come to me from America and France.
I will share my experiences with you as soon as I come down to earth...
there are many!
For now, thanks for listening!
Jake caught the mouse that was eating my carrier bags, and my dear Aunty Maggie gave me a contribution to my studies for which I am eternally grateful.
The music is running at a new speed. I hope I can keep up!
I promise more next time...tomorrow I have a meeting regarding my teaming up with an animator at Bristol Animation Studios. Hurrah. Check my website (www.nikkifranklin.co.uk) to see my last animation project. It's fun :)

For now, I am the one thing that is not compromised by the self-opinionated government that we have in place, and that will no doubt make bigger history books than I hope to occupy...maybe I'll write the accidental musical that accompanies their exploits!!!

Peace (if appropriate), Love (if not abused and misguided) and harmony (of which I have little!)

Nunight x

No comments:

Post a Comment